Alert ⚠ The thief that made my blood boil

Dear all, I need help! 

My name is Sofonie Dala, I am the header and the exclusive owner of this blog.

Please note that the contents (including any attachments, videos, translations) are my hard work and I do not have any sponsors and partners that contributes or gives me money to keep my work going.

Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of my contents is strictly prohibited, and you should please notify the author immediately and then report it to the police.

The thief that made my blood boil! 


When I discovered that this woman since last year have been stealing all my contents and hard work, particularly 
1. Africa Educates Her Campaign seasons 1,2, 3 and 
2. Corona Voice Angola, and have been claiming it as her own, it made my blood boil. I just knew I had to take action.


THIS WOMAN HAS BEEN STEALING MY CONTENT AND MY HARD WORK, MAKES MONEY BEHIND MY BACK, AFTER LIES TO PEOPLE THAT SHE IS THE ORGANIZER. SHE IS IN SOUTH AFRICA IF YOU SEE HER PLEASE CALL THE POLICE 🚨 ⚠️

To those people that have been doing such nasty work:

I hereby ask you on this day, February 16, 2021, to cease and desist use of any and all text, videos, graphics, and phrases that were taken from my website. 

 If you do not make such a response, don't stop stealing my property and claiming it as yours, I will be forced to take legal action against you.”

Comentários

Mensagens populares